20 Unconventional Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate
1. You have tons of fun doing lame stuff together.
2. They listen to you complain about the same things over and over again and never get mad about it.
3. They make you feel confident and powerful.
4. You aren’t even grossed out by each others nasty morning breath anymore.
5. You can be yourself completely around them and they will never judge you for it.
6. They make you laugh when all you want to do is cry.
7. They challenge you to be the best version of yourself possible, every single day.
8. They give you honest and raw advice, even if it hurts.
9. They love and embrace all the things that make you feel insecure about yourself.
10. They’re your #1 fan.
11. They’ll share their fries with you even though you said you didn’t want anything at the drive-thru.
12. You know each other so well that you can finish their sentences with ease.
13. You can sense when they’re in a bad mood right away, even when they try to hide it.
14. They’re your #1 favorite partner in crime.
15. You’re open and honest with your feelings with each other.
16. You can hang in complete silence and not feel weird about it whatsoever.
17. You’re total goofballs when you’re together.
18. You are able to openly talk – and joke – about bodily functions.
19. Their favorite look on you is your “oversized stained T-shirt, hair in a bun, no make-up” kind of look.
20. You call each other out when necessary.
21. Your PDA is basically nonexistent.
22. You can eat like a total slob in front of them and feel no shame or guilt about it.
23. They give the best pep talks in the world.
24. You support each others wildest dreams.
25. They make you want to be a better person.
26. Doing nothing together is surprisingly satisfying and a very common occurrence.
27. You’d rather stay in on a Friday night eating Chinese takeout binge watching Netflix than go out any day.
28. You can openly tell each other when you’re annoyed with them, and neither of you take any offense to it whatsoever.
29. You have your own made up nick names and phrases that nobody else would ever understand.
30. You don’t get grossed out when they’re sick anymore. If they’re sick, you already know you’re going to get sick too.