1. Personal growth will not happen without consistent effort. It’s mostly just realizing that you alone, possess the power to absolutely crush every aspect of your life.
2. Practice really does make perfect.
3. Every second we are alive, every moment has so many things to offer us that we don’t even realize. You either can let the moment pass you by, or you can take advantage of the moment you are granted. The choice is always yours.
4. Until you know your weaknesses, you will not know your strengths.
5. Change, whether it be a significant change or a small change, it won’t happen overnight. The most important changes we go through take the most time and being a work in progress is an incredible thing.
6. You may have been dealt with a sh*tty hand of cards, but you control what you do with those cards from here on out. You either allow current or past circumstances control you, or you can take the control on your own.
7. Chances are, you are capable of so much more than you believe you are.
8. Starting anything is always the hardest part. In life, we all start somewhere. Whether that somewhere be rock bottom or higher up, starting anything in life will always require a huge leap of faith in not only yourself but in the universe.
9. No one is going to be there for you like you are. You are your best thing. No one is going to have your back quite like you do, so make sure the way you treat yourself reflects just that.
10. Be in a life-long competition with yourself. When you’re competing against yourself, you will still always win.
11. Looking at the bigger picture will help you overcome self-doubt. When you keep your goals in sight, even if they seem to be far away, you’ll be able to fuel your inner motivation to achieve that goal.
12. If you’re feeling uncomfortable, it’s probably just because you’re growing. When you are leaning into discomfort, it’s because you’re evolving into a new, and improved version of yourself.
13. If you aren’t good to yourself, you can’t really be good to someone else. Until you know how to treat yourself properly, you can’t treat another person right either.
14. Imperfections will drive you crazy if you allow them to. Your imperfections do not make you less desirable. They should motivate you to love yourself for everything you are and everything you’re becoming.
15. Most of the time, our attitude towards a situation will change the entire outcome. If your attitude isn’t positive, the outcome of basically any scenario will reflect that. When you change your thoughts you change your reality too.
16. You will feel personal growth from within when you take the time to understand what you really want. What you really think, and what you really feel.When you allow yourself the time to figure those things out, you will be invincible.
17. Being stuck in a rut does not mean the road is ending. You can keep going as long as you find the momentum within yourself to do so.