50 Date Nights That Are Perfect For Winter
1. Go iceskating.
2. Build a snowman.
3. Have an indoor picnic.
4. Built a snow fort.
5. Have a snowball fight
6. Go sledding.
7. Go for a horse drawn sleigh ride.
8. Put up and decorate the Christmas tree.
9. Decorate the house for the holidays.
10. Bake holiday treats together.
11. Go skiing or snowboarding for a day.
12. Soak in a hot tub.
13. Wrap and swap gifts with each other.
14. Cut down your own Christmas tree.
15. Have a movie marathon on a snowy day.
16. Take a winter hike.
17. Rent snowmobiles for a day.
18. Have a bonfire with friends.
19. Sing Christmas carols
20. Make your own homemade wreaths.
21. Make snow angels.
22. Go snow tubing.
23. Visit a museum for an afternoon.
24. Make your own DIY holiday crafts.
25. Watch a football game together.
26. Cuddle up by the fire with hot cocoa.
27. Go see a play or musical.
28. Make a fort out of blankets.
29. Have an at home spa day.
30. Watch a hockey game.
31. Have a couple’s game night.
32. Go indoor mini-golfing.
33. Go to the aquarium for an afternoon.
34. Go glow bowling.
35. Sing karaoke.
36. Make brunch at home with mimosas.
37. Plan a trip someplace warm.
38. Do a winter wonderland photoshoot.
39. Go see local holiday lights.
40. Do yoga together.
41. Have a scavenger hunt.
42. Cuddle all night long.
43. Watch old home films.
44. Make your own homemade pizza.
45. Go thrifting.
46. Make a gingerbread house.
47. Play video games.
48. Go stargazing.
49. Make your own ornaments.
50. Decorate the tree.