1. Falling in love with someone who makes you fall out of love with yourself.
2. Being fixated on short-term goals rather than long-term successes.
3. Not taking the time to get to know who you truly are.
4. Letting the fear of change hold you back from going for what you really want.
5. Becoming so obsessed with the idea of getting what you deserve that you forget to go out and actually fight for it.
6. Holding grudges.
7. Having long, important discussions via text message.
8. Thinking that you’ve failed because don’t have every aspect of your life figured out yet.
9. Declining the opportunity to travel.
10. Living in fear of being judged.
11. Attaching your opinion to your ego.
12. Using timing as an excuse.
13. Not trusting your intuition.
14. Feeling jealous of the happiness and success of others.
15. Thinking that more money always equals more success.
16. Becoming so closed off from the idea of romance that you miss out on opportunities to make real connections.
17. Living in the past and using it as an excuse for the present.
18. Letting your relationships with other people override the relationship you have with yourself.
19. Neglecting to stand up for what you believe in.
20. Staying in a relationship with someone who lets you know they do not fully accept or respect who you are.
21. Justifying people’s bad behavior. Including your own.
22. Putting your nose in other people’s business.
23. Worrying too much about the past.
24. Worrying too much about the future.
25. Pretending to be someone you’re not.
26. Jumping to conclusions or making assumptions.
27. Neglecting to give your full attention to what it is you’re doing or to the person with whom you’re speaking.
28. Not following your passions and the things that inspire you.
29. Thinking that you owe anyone an explanation for your decisions.
30. Spending too much time and energy trying to please others.
31. Desensitizing your emotions in a relationship.
32. Searching for someone else to “complete” you.
33. Having too high of expectations.
34. Having too low of expectations.
35. Holding onto someone that you know you need to let go of.